CQ, cultural Intelligence in addition to IQ and EQ, is the ability to function effectively in situations characterised by cultural diversity (* Ang, Van Dyne, & Koh, 2005; Earley & Ang, 2003; Earley & Mosakowski, 2005). Leverage cultural differences as your advantages instead of barriers.
Who Should Attend
- Professionals who interact with people of other cultures at home or overseas
- HR Managers or Executives who need to manage cultural diversity at the workplace
- Stakeholders who want to position their organization to better respond cross-culturally in the global space
And Wanting To
- Apprehend the dynamics of inter-culture intelligence in a globalized world
- Ascertain their personal cultural make-up to better understand how they can relate cross-culturally, and why they relate to a certain way
- Acquire a framework and language to sensitively, skillful and successfully map and navigate cross-cultural encounters
- Acquire competencies for successful cross-cultural interactions
Foundation Stage 1
The world has gone global and we live and work in the daily reality of complex global and intercultural relationships.
To successfully interact with the increasing cultural diversity around us we must go beyond a superficial nationality-driven understanding of culture. This requires us to elevate our thinking and equip ourselves to explore each person's unique cultural wiring; we call it "Self-Cultural Analysis". These will greatly aid you in understanding and navigating any multi-cultural context.
Our workshops are designed by applying Kolb
Learning Styles as well as HPLJ methodology (High
Performing Learning Journey), resulting in a rich
and diverse learning environment that integrates
the right combination of challenge and support for
This program will equip you with the skills and
competencies that will allow you to take your
intercultural relationship skills to the next level.
Throughout the program we will focus on three
- Perception management: how do I see the
world around me and what information do I
- Self management: do I understand my
- Relationship management: am I equipped to
lead/follow in an interculturally complex world
- Deep personal and peer insights on cultural
drivers and how they can be leveraged to
become a more effective in an intercultural
- Enhanced ability to observe and engage the
intercultural world around you
- Ability to recognize and adjust to the cultural
behavioral preferences of others
- Ability to successfully use the ICI tool-box that
will make you more successful in any
intercultural relationship you need to manage at
work and beyond
- Equipped to use the Three Colors of Worldview
to develop resonant cultures
This course is designed for executives, managers,
leaders, HR and L&D Practitioners, customer
engagement executives and others who engage
with a network of partners, suppliers, clients,
colleagues and other stakeholders from diverse
This is a 2-day program and includes the following
- Introduction to Cultural Agility and why it is
important in our global and diverse world
- Navigating Complexity – An Inter-Cultural
- How Cultural Perceptions are Formed and How
to Detect and Navigate Them
- Intercultural Conversational Intelligence
- Becoming a Cultural Learner and Developing
- Introduction to the Three Colors of Worldview
- Your Three Colors of Worldview personal report
- Using the Three Colors of Worldview for
Participants will be equipped to apply the ICI
framework in their personal and work life. They will
develop a greater cultural agility resulting in more
meaningful and effective connecting with
colleagues, clients and other stakeholders.
Foundation Stage 2
In Foundation Stage 2 we equip the participants to add a more in-depth intercultural analysis of theri environment through the 12 Dimensions of Culture of the "Cultural Mapping Inventory". This will equip them to analyze people, groups and systems & environments in a new way.
This course is designed for executives, managers, leaders, HR and L&D Practitioners, customer engagement executives and others who engage with a network of partners, supplies, clients, colleagues and other stakeholders from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Understand the cultural polarities present in our cultural make-up and your own preferences of cultural polarities
- Recognizing where others are in the cultural polarities
- Learning to develop stretch (Cultural Agility) to enhance relational success
- Recognize the positive or negative impact of the cultural polarities on relationships, and articulate it
- Design adaptation strategies or new approaches that will enhance relationships and improve procedural effectiveness
- Ability to create more meaningful and effective connecting with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders.
The 12 dimensions of the Cultural Mapping inventory (CMi) allows the participants to formally (through assessment) or informally (in the moment of conversation) identify the unique cultural preferences of individuals and groups. The insights provided by the 12 Dimensions of Culture equip them to adapt their approach to create a more effective and meaningful way of engaging.
Foundation Stage 2 is a two-day workshop, and its participants must have finished Foundation Stage 1 in order to attend.
- Introduction to the Cultural Polarities
- Your 12 Dimensions of Culture personal report
- 12 Dimensions of Culture in the Workplace: Recognizing and strategizing
- Developing Polarity Management Techniques on the 12 Dimensions of Culture
- Design your 12 Dimensions Growth Strategy
- Integrating Foundation Stage 1 and 2
- Applying Foundation Stage 1 and 2 Learning Outlines to a Current International Case Study
- A structured mentoring time to articulate a personalized application strategy (e.g. high performing teams, leadership management, communication, client engagement, etc.)
Our revolutionary approach allows people to 'figure out' themselves and others in the moment and tweak their people engagement strategy to build effective and productive relationships. It truly allows culturally agile people to thrive in a global and interculturally complex world. Our workshops are designed by applying Kolb Learning Styles as well as HPLJ methodology (High Performing Learning Journey), resulting in a rich and diverse learning environment that integrates the right combination of challenge and support for the learners.